Tensar® Basetex® 土工布
- High-strength Polyester geotextile for reinforcement applications
- Available in QC strengths up to 1200kn/m
- Durable – suitable for design life of up to 120 years
- Proven for use in embankment foundations
- Multiple projects across the globe.
In cases where embankments must be constructed over soft soils, or where ground may contain subterranean voids which are prone to subsidence, there may be a requirement for high-strength geosynthetic reinforcement. Tensar’s Basetex range of high-strength geotextiles is designed to offer the strength necessary to provide stability.
Manufactured using a weft-insertion process, the Basetex range possesses quality-control strength up to 1200kN/m (longitudinal direction) and 50kN/m or 100kN/m (transverse direction). The load-bearing yarns are 100% high-tenacity polyester and provide excellent creep performance and high tensile modulus.